Only one who never close a door in your face! 😉 Welcome back dearest friends and readers from the US, Trinidad & Tobago, France, Germany, the UK, Australia, Thailand, Italy, Canada, Japan, India, Brazil, Czech Republic, Croatia, Russia, Israel, Hungary, & South Africa! 😉
The movie was called “The House”. The viewers were a group of teachers friends. The place was the library. The discussion took place at a cafe near the library.
Here’s the main points that were elicited after the viewing of that movie:
– Addressing too many points in your life such as administrators’ corruption in city halls.
– Parents sacrifice for the sake of their kids
– Appreciating your parents
– If parents can’t keep their promises to their kids, they are the worst in the world.
– Financial institution could be nasty not like the ads they put everywhere
Our objective was to get one laugh out of that movie and we did but not during watching the movie rather after the end, when there was some deleted scenes: the butcher part quite hilarious.
– Using bad language has become the norm but it’s untrue that all people use f word or others it’s just people with sudden wealth.
The too much cussing and usage of “f” word make it inappropriate movie for kids if you don’t want your kids to parrot those low-base quality jargon.
Until we chat again, take some time for relaxation and enjoy your time with our hugs and kisses ❤