Be proud that you took the risk and accept yourself! 😉 Welcome back friends readers from everywhere: the US, Japan, Philippines, Brazil, Romania, Portugal, Egypt, Cameroon, Canada, Germany, and India! 😉
It takes a number of shapes and thickness and ingredients, but they are all called “Baffalo Chicken Dip”
A sweet friend sent me this email I’m gonna share it with you all since Roberto suggested that when he read it. 🙄
Nothing better to put in a bowl than this. As the big game approaches, this is a real crowd pleaser! Buffalo Wings, without the mess… Enjoy.
- 2 (10 ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup pepper sauce (such as Frank’s Red Hot(R))
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 bunch celery, cleaned and cut into 4 inch pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) box chicken-flavored crackers
- Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through. Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm. Mix in half of the shredded cheese, and transfer the mixture to a slow cooker. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top, cover, and cook on Low setting until hot and bubbly. Serve with celery sticks and crackers.
Have a great time, and be safe!
Thank you Michael for your recipe. I’m almost certain that too many of our friends would be happy to try it. You’re welcome any time to share more of your special ideas. Enjoy!