There is a difference between being cautious and being negative! 😉
Talking about solutions for overthinking episodes brought you a list of resisting methods.
Welcome back and thanks for being here with all of us from the US, the UK, Croatia, India, Canada, China, South Africa, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Malaysia, Finland, Serbia, Poland, Philippines, Kyrgyzstan, France, Ireland, Romania, Ecuador, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Canada, Italy, India, Nigeria, Belgium, Cameroon, Australia, Philippines, Germany, Russia, Argentina, the UAE, Netherlands, Brazil, Bulgaria, Uruguay, Pakistan, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Thailand, Bolivia, Mexico, Trinidad & Tobago, Vietnam, Kenya, Serbia, Croatia, Paraguay, Switzerland, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Hong Kong, Norway, Kazakhstan, Turkey, Hungary, Latvia, Puerto Rico, Sweden, Singapore, Panama, Denmark, Georgia, Taiwan, Estonia, Pakistan, Japan, Spain, Greece, Austria, Uzbekistan, Bahrain, Chile, Thailand, Cyprus, Qatar, Tanzania, Ukraine, Colombia, South Korea, New Zealand, Iraq, Costa Rica, Mauritius, American Samoa, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Congo- Kinshasa, El Salvador, Réunion, Nepal, Belarus, and all!😉
You realize that overthinking can happen to anyone. You need to come up with some solutions if it happened to you. You need to try simple plan. If one didn’t work the other will.
- Refrain from making it a habit.
- Concentrate on changing the thinking thread quickly whenever it is about to start
- Contemplate from time to time to relax your brain from any pressure
- Remind yourself that you need your presence to function better
- Think of the important tasks you set for your day and whether you finish all of them or not yet.
- Make a plan or any unexpected episode of over thinking.
- Talk about it to a friend or a relative.
- Identify any triggers.