1. I want to be introduced as Sari “The Believer in Good Things”
– What is your best achievement ever?
2. My best achievement so far is that I am able to get out of an abusive marriage and able to change my life to something very beautiful. Though my life is a continuous work in progress, I’d say my life story is awesome.
– What places you traveled to? Which country you liked the best? Why?
3. I have traveled to Japan, Korea, Hongkong, Singapore, Thailand, India, Dubai 4. I cannot single out the best country I have traveled as its country has its own uniqueness in culture, history, people. I love the diversity of each country I have been to.
– What is it that you feel you still need to achieve?
5. Professionally, I want to become a motivational speaker and finish a book about health and wellness. Personally, I want my son to be with me again. Raise him in happiness and love.
– Is there a life-time event that you like to attend?
6. I like to attend Wanderlust event in the USA. It’s exciting to meet like-minded people..share culture and experiences.
– What is your future projects?
7. I’m working on this book about yoga poses and how powerful it does to our life. With this practice, we can be the catalyst for peace, love and change . And my friend and I am working on videos to be released online about yoga practice..
– What kind of songs you like? Why?
8. I like praise songs. It uplifts me in a mysterious ways. It’s a good feeling to know that you have someone or something you can anchor your faith in.
– What is your favorite game?
9. My favorite game is volleyball. I used to be a varsity player for volleyball during grade school and high school. It was an awesome part of my life. I have always loved to be active.
– In the year 2017, did you have to take a hard decision, what was it?
10. I made a decision to go back to Philippines despite a very convenient life in Thailand. Getting my son back is the most important thing in the world right now. This is motivation to keep going …that very soon ..we will be together again.
– Do you have an advice that you’d like to convey to your readers?
11. I want to share to everyone to nurture their minds and body. These two are the most important frontiers in the universe. We should take time to meditate and train to see the beauty in all things and people. Take care of our bodies by choosing the right things we put in it. And of course, always remember that Love conquers all.