Never too late to start. You can always reason your way! 😉 Thank you for being here dearest friends from the US, Germany, New Zealand, Australia, and Jamaica! 😉
Not our subject today though. One of your previous posts was about mascara and how to make your own at home without the need to be exposed to the chemicals which can harm your eyes dramatically.
May be it was published in March this year. Today Sarah completes this topic for you by finding the rest of it hidden in one of our documents.
The ingredients of your mascara will be all natural; no chemicals and nothing that could cause harm or allergy to your eyes. They are available at any retail store such as Target or others. Your ingredients will include:
You will make a natural brown mascara so get ready with all of your elements and start.
– Heat the water in the saucepan.
– Place a glass container on the saucepan
– Add 2 tsp of coconut oil
– Add 4 tsp of aloe Vera gel
– Add 1 tsp of beeswax
– Mix this well until the beeswax melts
– Add two teaspoons of organic cacao powder
– Stir until completely incorporated
– Remove the bowl off the heat
– Allow this to cool down
– Your mascara is ready
– Pour this mascara in a tube
– Use a mascara brush when you apply itYou see how easy the steps are. You have no excuse then in trying to make it yourself.
Until we chat again, we hope that you’d get more inspiration than what you expect with out hugs and kisses ❤