When was the last time you had changes that took your breath away?! 😉 Welcome back dear readers and friends from the US, Brazil, Italy, Germany, the UK, Pakistan, Ukraine, India, Romania, France, India, France, Vietnam, Georgia, Canada, Australia, Kenya, Tunisia, and Ghana 😉
You’re back again to square one, where the “hush-hush” policy is followed one more time covering for Facebook scandal. Fb is a threat to national security.
On the other hand here is how Fb deal with this calamity:
- FB can buy as many attorneys as they need. It’s a billion dollar game.
- Attorneys will do whatever it takes to get them out of this chaos, although it is not guaranteed with honest judges.
- They don’t really care that much since they can control some of the media asking to cover other stories- guns, the President’s affairs, the students’rallies.
- The people’s addiction: many FB users are just got the habit of being online flipping pictures around. May be soon it will be like “Myspace”, which died when FB first appeared.
- The big lies and manipulation of “Likes” & “Dislikes” are revealed so no further blames if users choose to continue wasting their rights of privacy.
- Changing the policies of FaceBook will not change their manipulation with people’s data. In order to do this, you need a bigger supervision authority that keep an eye on all their activities which is impossible theoretically.
What kind of change do you expect then? What hope in having a decent new online tool to entertain people who are sitting home or similar who became addicted to social media?
Facebook is blaming Cambridge Analytica for their breach, which is an old game- choosing a black-sheep to carry your guilt and be slaughtered for it. Both are guilty but FB more. And why on Earth publishing a huge photo every time the news of Fb comes out? Ridiculous! It reminds you of who? 🙄
Data breach is a huge issue needs a stand. May be you deleted your account, sue FB, or deactivated your account until decide what to do, but you expect huge fast changes.
Data breach is a national dangerous dilemma, with North Korea waiting for any mistake. It’s extent is far beyond individual harm, it’s nation-wide problem. You may consider it a treason that deserves a capital punishment. It’s not a joke, but until this moment, you are in doubt how to react or what you should do, because you’re expecting to see the President take some action.
You expect changes to take place and you want them to be soon. Therefore, media need to focus on the “Data Breach” more seriously, vigorously, and openly to help you understand what they dragged you into.
Some pages took the Facebook logo down of their pages, they became ashamed to belong to such a tool. This is real American people who cares for their countries’ security, and who understand the seriousness of data breach.
One of the most irritating things when you don’t know which is right and which is wrong. When you feel like a fool, and that all trust was just wasted. One media is confirming and directly linking the data breach to Chinese source. More.
We are with you! Changes need to be firm and effective immediately. It’s absolutely clear what should be done.