Dear friends and readers, thank you for taking the time in visiting our pages, form the US, & Germany 😉
Next time, my dear 1Zumba friends, when you ask me why are you here, I would say “just for a hug”, haha! 🙂
Love is great! But in order to be able to love others, you’ve got to learn to love yourself first. This does not mean that you become selfish, coz there is quite a difference between the two 😀
Appreciate Yourself: Before loving anyone else, you have to love yourself. Learning to love yourself means accepting and appreciating the vulnerability within. You have many qualities that are unique to you. Learn to appreciate who you are and what you can offer.
- If you have problems loving yourself, then work hard to build yourself up. Work on your self confidence by accepting your past and moving forward. You may feel that things you did in the past will make you unlovable, or that you have too many problems to be lovable. Untrue. Accept the things that happened to you, forgive yourself, and move on.
Care about yourself just as much as you care about others. This can be difficult if you find yourself as a natural caretaker or if you have children. Remember, your ability to take care of others increases if you are adequately taking care of yourself.
- Don’t let yourself become the last priority; instead, do things do show yourself you care. Treat yourself to a massage or a bath. Do one thing every day that is just for you.
- This extends to maintaining boundaries and saying “no.” If what you need is some relaxation, say no to getting together with friends.
Be Grateful: Grateful people have health benefits and report higher levels of happiness. Find ways to be grateful for things that surround you, and most importantly, for who you are.
- Think about the characteristics you have that you love about yourself. Maybe you are very compassionate, generous, or a good listener. Maybe you pick up new skills easily. Perhaps you create beautiful paintings or wire electricity like a pro. Take a moment and be grateful.
Engage in things that make you happy. Being happy is part of showing love to yourself. Create a state of happiness by doing things that make you feel good. Do things that make your body, mind, emotions, and spirit feel good. Happiness largely depends on putting in the effort to make your life more positive.
- You can choose to meditate, practice yoga, paint or draw, kayak, hiking, go to a bar for a drink, probably you’d meet someone interesting, if you do not have any friends. Think about what brings a smile to your face, and go do it!
You all make me happy, and that is why I’m here with you guys, every single day. As I told you before once you’re here, you’re my friend forever ❤