Do you want to bet? It would work for you, have no doubts! 😉 Welcome dear friends from the US, Russia, Armenia, El Salvador, Australia, and India 😉
Do you like the cheesecake? I think few people who not into desserts are may be the only ones that would say no for a piece for this wonderful cheesecake.
I know myself, I’m very weak when it comes to cheesecake especially the strawberry cheesecake. I always like it and of course you know what this means. It means more calories, and more exercise I need to get rid of these extras I let in into my body.
Let’s forget about calories and just enjoy this easy peasy recipe for a quick delicious cheesecake recipe.
The prep time is almost 15 min and the baking time is about 30 min. cooling down and sitting in the fridge is probably 45 min.
1/2 cups cracker crumbs
1/4 cup sugar
1/3 cup melted butter
1/8 teaspoon salt
2 cups cream cheese
2 large eggs
2/3 cup sugar
– Select a pie pan 9″ by 1 1/4″. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Make the crust by stirring together all of the crust ingredients, mixing until thoroughly combined.
– Press the crumbs into the bottom and up the sides of the pie pan, making a thicker layer on the bottom than on the sides. Make the filling by mixing together the room-temperature cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Mix in the eggs and vanilla, again mixing until smooth.
– To avoid beating too much air into the batter, use a mixer set at low-medium speed. To avoid lumps, make sure the cream cheese is softened, and/or at room temperature.
– Set the pie pan onto a baking sheet, if desired; this makes it easier to transport in and out of the oven, and also protects the bottom of the crust from any potential scorching. Pour the filling into the crust.
– Place the cheesecake in the oven. Bake it for 20 minutes, then add a crust shield; or shield the crust with strips of aluminum foil. Bake for an additional 10 minutes (for a total of about 30 minutes).
– The filling won’t look entirely set in the center. Remove the cheesecake from the oven, and set it on a rack to cool while you make the topping (optional). Once the cake is cool, refrigerate it, covered, until you’re ready to serve it.
Enjoy your cheesecake and until we chat again, continue to our topics to check on our previous posts. You’d find your inspiration with our hugs and kisses ❤
. More cheesecake recipes.