Hello again dear 1Zumba friends, readers, visitors, bloggers, & any other one who is interested in our pages for some reason or the other. Our new beloved readers from the US, Brazil, Lebanon, Germany, Philippines, & Russia 😉
Dear 1Zumba friend, I decided to go to In-Shape today, but I changed my mind, coz I thought it would be better to swim a little bit in this hot weather 😉
I told you about the beef ribs, but I didn’t tell you about my special recipe, which is really quite fantastic one. Let me give you my ribs secret recipe:
Dish Type: main dishes
Difficulty Degree: Easy
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Making time 60 minutes
Total time 75 minutes
Number of people: 6
4 large tomatoes
5 large cloves of garlic
½ cup vinegar
¼ cup sugar
Quarter cup of lemon juice
2 cut lemons quarters in peels
1½ Tablespoon salt
Teaspoon black pepper
2 tsp spices
1 tsp thyme
q tsp crushed ginger
1 green pepper
1½ kg veal flesh ribs (butcher-cut with bone)
The amount of a cup of the marinade
How to prepare the marinade:
- All previous ingredients of the marinade are placed in food processor or a blender, and mixed all together, until it becomes a wonderful mixture with its special fantastic flavor.
- Cover the pot with aluminum foil and put it in the fridge for two hours until completely marinated, and remember to turn it at least once while marinating, so both sides would be adequately treated into the marinade.
- Grease the tray lightly with a layer of oil. Get the veal from the refrigerator and place it on the Grill for a little while (10 minutes), and leave the grill until its sign of roasting appear on the piece of meat. Turn the meat pieces on the other side and follow the same way (10 minutes)
- Having ready your oven tray, putting a layer of the marinade, then the meat chops, place it into the oven (at a temperature of 180), on the bottom shelf until grilled.
An alternative recipe for the Grilled Veal Ribs
Recipe for meat cooked in the oven with vegetables and spices. Served hot alongside puree, any veg, or rice.
1 Kg mutton, beef, or veal ribs chops
1 onion, chopped
1 green pepper, cut small pieces
1 tablespoon slashed tomatoes
1 tablespoon soy
1 tablespoon Kberhbhar, Barbecue
1 tablespoon minced or clip small pieces black pepper
How to prepare:
- Mix all the ingredients together, marinate the meat (ribs) leave it in the fridge for a whole night, soaked in a mixture of onions, garlic, minced parsley, n salt (up to your taste).
- Marinated ribs to be placed in a tray and be covered with aluminum foil.
- Preheat the oven for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat and simmer for two hours on the middle shelf.
- Turn on the oven grill , raise the aluminum foil and leave it to have its surface turn red.
- When the meat is done, rub it with a spoon of butter and set in between them aflame piece of coal then placed in the tray again, covers it with aluminum foil, so as not to leak the smoke for 5 minutes then remove and serve.
The two of them are incredibly good recipes; just so delicious. Garcia, Charlotte, and I tried both of them, but you can choose one of them as a start. You can always add your own touch! Enjoy your 1Zumba incredible ribs dinner 😉
Oh! The bags! Oh, Yes! I still remember them. In a little while, I will tell you about’m. Just take good care of yourself, and be nice to each other. My hugs & kisses 😉