Dear lovely readers from everywhere, we love your visits to our site. Keep doing it, and keep following up with our new chat, every single day 😉
Our thanks and love for our current and new friends from the US, India, UAE, Mexico, n Brazil 😉
Hello my dear 1Zumba friend, how’re you doing these days? Enjoying yourself? I guess you must be. This is, at least, how I feel, which is really great so I can ask you to inspire me! 😀
I never thought that there are laws when it comes to tattoos. For some reason, I was under the impression that anyone can go to any tattoo-shop, choose a tattoo shape, then an artist would carry out with the requested shape, and that’s it.
Guess what we found: “There is no Federal Law in the United States concerning body modification so each state sets it’s rules and regulations. Minor : means anyone under the age of 18 in most states, these states have different ages at which people are still minors:
- Alabama- 19
- Arkansas- 18 or graduation from high school, whichever is later
- Delaware- 19
- Mississippi- 21
- Nebraska- 19
- Nevada- 18, or if still in high school at 18, 19 or graduation, whichever comes sooner
- Ohio- 18 or graduation from high school, whichever comes first
- Tennessee- 18 or graduation from high school, whichever is later
- Utah- 18 or graduation from high school, whichever is earlier
- Wisconsin- 18, or if still in high school at 18, 19 or graduation, whichever comes sooner”
So there is a legal status for tattooing in each state, and it has legal Restrictions on Tattooing & Body Modification by State, Form of Parent/Guardian Consent, Minimum Age (with parent/guardian consent), Licensing & Regulation, Area of Law/Type of Penalty, Intoxicated/Impaired Individuals, Relevant Statute(s) and Rules, n Notes & Exceptions. More
It’s an art, but it’s for some people [We asked a 100 individuals from different backgrounds] it meant more for them:
- Renee G.: So depressing, I feel the creeps, when I see one.
- Mitesh K.: Communicating something even if it was an invitation to drus or to a black world
- Lee S.: Not right to play with the Creator’s body. We should preserve our bodies and take good care of it.
- Durate M.: against nature & my kids are not allowed to do this.
- Abu Youssef R.: a change, could happen for many reasons.
- Christiane R.: hookers’ trends nothing else.
- Andre C.: it reflects strong relationships, in many cases.
- Parker P.: criminals stamps, in prisons, they are used to classify the type of crimes they did.
- Kari M.: it gives me the feeling that someone is bored or unemployed.
- Alyne G.: honestly, i avoid them.
- Romania P.: not normal thinking, for deviant people.
- Ivan B.: Showing closeness, or love for someone else, the tattoo may represent that.
- Nova M.: Under the influence, or intoxicated in a desperate moment, one can do it.
- Judith N.: Night life type of person.
- Moncef H.: hard times, no happiness in it.
- Li A.: not the right mood.
- Hasan K: imitating someone, or showing loyalty.
- Katy N.: showing not available in the market anymore for someone else to love or marry.
- Smith G.: committed to someone.
- Geary B.: carelessness towards others’ opinions.
- Gallant S.: superficial, not serious person, or shallow-thinker.
- Smart A.: copycat, haha!
My dear 1Zumba friend, how about you? Can you add your opinion to this list, about how you think of having a tattoo, and what this means to you, to see someone with an apparent tattoo on his/her/hx* body?
So about the new invention, which is happened to be related to tattoos, there has been a new 3 dimensions printing machines. See how’s that gonna change a lot of things! More It’s becoming hard to keep up with all these new inventions, isn’t it?!
Until we talk again about weight loss, send all your comments n suggestions, and always remember us, as we always remember you. Here’s my hugs n kisses ❤
* For any other gender, who doesn’t want to be associated with s/he.