You are the best friends ever. Thank you for visiting our pages today, from everywhere in our beautiful world, and from any other world that we don’t know about yet.
Welcome dear friends, readers, bloggers, writers, visitors, educators, businessmen, media people, TV hosts, followers, and any other from the US, Vietnam, Poland, Belgium, Nigeria, Philippines, Germany, Bosnia & Herzegovina, India, n Hong Kond SAR China 😉
The Question no. 29 from our 100 Question Competition is here; just to get it from our way, then we will have our very special recipe as I promised you two days ago. Specially lobster lovers, or sea food gurus would really appreciate this plate.
Lobster Ravioli + Lobster Ginger Sauce
3 egg whites
1 tsp.ginger, chopped
1 tsp.garlic, chopped
½ cup cream (use lobster sauce if you don’t want cream or oil)
3 live lobsters
½ cup chives
1 onion, diced
1 carrot, diced
2 celery stalks
3 Tbs.tomato puree
2 cloves garlic, peeled & diced
2 sprigs rosemary
2 sprigs thyme
Reminder: tps. (Tea spoon) Tbs. (Table spoon)
To make filling:
- Boil lobsters for 4 min, remove meat and put aside.
- Retain shells for sauce.
- In food processor, turn salmon and egg whites for 1 min.
- Add salt, pepper n ginger, turn.
- Add cream in small amounts.
- Do not overmix the mousse in food processor.
To make sauce:
- Cut lobster carcasses into medium sized pieces.
- Saute in very hot oil for 5 min.
- Add onion , carrot, celery, garlic, n tomato puree to pan and saute.
- Add herbs.
- Cover with water and cook for 30 min.
- Strain, pressing lobster shells to get all juice out.
- Reduce for 10 min and set aside.
- Mix ginger and lobster sauce in blender for 1 min.
- Strain n put aside.
To make ravioli:
Fill Wonton skins with mousse, shape into a half moon. Poach and serve topped with sauce.
This is the fantastic recipe I told you about. You can pair it with drinks that you like, not necessarily alcoholic beverage. However, it goes perfectly well with the white wine. Otherwise, you can have some lemonade, or any of your preferred juices. 😆
Now we can say Good Bye, just♥ for few hours, and back to you again to chat more about one of our Superstars, with a new interview. So be patient, try to catch up with all of our previous editions. It has a good stuff I guarantee it. Stay cool, enjoy your meal, n I’ll try to enjoy mine too. Kisses n hugs ❤