Follow your plans since the swap has emerged strategically-speaking 😉 Welcome to your pages readers and friends from the US, and India 😉
Jimmy gave us that recipe for weight-loss additional recipes. He confirmed that he used it himself with other recipes, which helped him to love 85 lb in 2 months.
Ginger said that she was going to try it after returning from her vacation since she would be traveling for ten days discovering new destinations. Well! You’ll know soon if it’s working or not.
. 1 small onion , diced . 2 cloves garlic , minced . 1 cup diced carrots . 4 cups chopped cabbage (approx. 1/4 head of cabbage) . 1 cup green beans (1″ pieces) . 2 whole bell peppers , chopped . 1 can (28 oz) low sodium diced tomatoes . 6 cups low sodium beef broth . 2 tablespoons tomato paste . 2 bay leaves . 1/2 teaspoon each thyme & basil . pepper to taste . 2 cups broccoli florets. 2 cups sliced zucchini
- In a large pot cook onion & garlic over medium heat until slightly softened.
- Add carrots, cabbage & green beans and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- Stir in bell peppers, tomatoes, broth, tomato paste, bay leaves and seasonings. Simmer 6-7 minutes.
- Add in zucchini & broccoli. Simmer an additional 5 minutes or until softened.
- Remove bay leaves before serving.
63 Calories / Total Fat: -31g
Until we chat again, keep joining us to get your real inspiration through our topics, with our hugs and kisses ❤