Honestly, we are thankful for all our current readers from everywhere 😉
Most grateful, we are for our new friends from the US, the UK, South Africa, France, Canada, & Germany 😉
Hey my dear 1Zumba friend, how are you? Did you miss me? Were you waiting for me to talk to you? I know, why didn’t you call me or shoot me an email then? Everything is turning so fast, yet so slow at the same time. Hard to understand, right?
Look at our globe, you would get it:
Yes, you like it?? Yes, we always inspire you, coz we take you to new horizons. Trust me, it could be one word all what you need. You may need only not more than one word to be inspired for a new idea that would be with you for the rest of your life. Keep digging like us, it can come from anywhere, it’s just out there waiting for you 😉
1zumba.com is designed specifically for this reason, where people can easily get new insights. As you know, Zin instructors, when people come to your class, they seek not only physical fitness, but also, and most importantly entertainment and socialization.
Our site provides you with topics you can talk about to your students, attendants, co-workers, or anybody else. Life is about being able to communicate with people, and talk to them about light matters from real life. You are welcome to borrow our stories, our words, our jokes, and see the nice impact you would leave on your acquaintance. Try it! It’s precious n FREE!
I was thinking of having my own dictionary, which is new being completely a breakthrough, but I found out that probably what people now need more than ever is the digital language. Truthfully, now not only English is needed, but both English and the digital acronymic slang.
Now, myself, after reading hundreds of books, and writing few of them, I feel the need for learning on a daily basis, what new acronyms are to be added to my sources. I reached up to 455,000 in my account, which is considerably reasonable. You can’t imagine, how fast it is evolving though.
Dear 1Zumba friend, I checked on a number of websites, and it’s a very long list believe me, and here are some I found useful towards that goal:
3) http://cellphones.lovetoknow.com/Texting_Shorthand I learned shorthand when I was 13, and it was v interesting class. I still remember how my book looked like, dark red cover, and its title in white.
Be careful, where “KISS” means keep it simple stupid, Oops!
where you would find abbreviations for text message, SMS ( Short Message Service), Email, chat, and internet acronyms.
where there are kids own abbreviations, not necessarily got it from a book or an article, but from a classmate, a friend, or the community itself.
8) https://www.pinterest.com/pin/302304193712648749/ where smiley took over the situation, trying to provide you with some faces that express the word you want to say, whether angry, happy, or others.
9) http://www.mummymoo.com/2013/04/the-cool-parents-guide-to-internet-slang.html This is cool for parents who want to keep up with their kids internet slang.
10) http://www.bbb.org/blog/2013/03/imo-can-someone-tell-me-what-imo-means/ where cyber lingo is, and you want to cipher it!
11) http://hubpages.com/technology/IM-SMS-Email-Abbreviations-Acronyms-and-Slang by Lena Kovadlo, a website content writer.
Too much abbreviations and acronyms make us dummies, what do you think, my 1Zumba friends?! We no longer sure about the meaning of the companies we deal with, the places we visit, or the news we get from NCB, or FOX, NCIS…
It’s a real dilemma. What’s all this? It’s just a 1Zumba OMG 😉