Thank you for your comments and answers from the US , Spain, South Korea, Australia , Brazil, Canada , India, n Germany 😉
Dear 1Zumba friend, OC is nice to live in, I totally agree with you, but the Bay Area is the living, haha 😉 Anyway talk to us more often, we always enjoy chatting with you 😉
Many asked me lately about nutrition. I would say one thing: eat healthy. Believe me when I say, if you eat healthy food, you would lost weight automatically, without preventing yourself from eating or drinking anything you like. Of course this will not include alcohol, haha!
Always keep fresh food in the fridge, such as carrots, papaya, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, spinach, etc… Eggs, brown bread, red meat (beef),n white meat (chicken). Lemon and bananas also are great to have them around!
Three days ago, this article for healthy recipes was posted. Food looks delicious! Yummy!
Eating well, is very important for each one of you 1Zumba friends. I love eating exactly like you 🙂 , and once I’m not exercising even for two days, I’d find myself picking up more weight. Also, Here’s slow-cooker recipes for dinner. Fast preparation and healthy at the same time.
As for those who are serious about losing weight, I’m giving you the latest weight loss Planner, and your dinner on us, 1Zumba 😉
I hope we inspired you tonight for some healthy creations, and until we talk again, we love you so much. Tomorrow, we will have fun together!
- Fruit beer
- Sahti (Finnish)
- Small beer (very low alcohol)
- Wheat beer (or “Hefeweizen”, made with wheat in addition to malted barley)
- Witbier (“White Beer”, made with herbs or fruit instead of or in addition to hops)
- Cauim (made from cassava or maize)
- Chicha (made from cassava, maize root, grape, apple or other fruits)
- Cider (made from apple juice or other fruit juice)
- Desi daru, made by fermenting molasses or high sugar containing fruits
- Huangjiu (Chinese, made from rice, millet, or wheat using a special starter culture of yeast, mold, and bacteria)
- Icariine Liquor
- Kasiri (made from cassava)
- Kilju (Finnish, made from sugar)
- Kumis (Central Asia, traditionally made from horse milk but now primarily cow milk)
- Mead (made from honey)
- Nihamanchi (South America) aka nijimanche (Ecuador and Peru) (made from cassava)
- Palm wine (made from the sap of various palm trees)
- Parakari (made from cassava)
- Pulque (originally made by the natives of Mexico, made from the sap of the maguey plant)
- Sakurá (made from cassava)
- Sake (made from rice)
- Tiswin (made from corn or saguaro, a large cactus)
A distilled beverage, spirit, or liquor is an alcoholic beverage containing ethanol that is produced by distilling (i.e., concentrating by distillation) ethanol produced by means of fermenting grain, fruit, or vegetables. This excludes undistilled fermented beverages such as beer, wine, andcider. Vodka, gin, baijiu, tequila, rum, whisky, brandy, Singani and soju are examples of distilled beverages.
Hard liquor is used in North America and India to distinguish distilled beverages from undistilled ones (implicitly weaker).
- Neutral grain spirit