You bet! Of course, it is thank you and thank you for everyone of you! To all our followers and readers, with special thanks to the new visitors from the US, Brazil, UK, Argentina, Spain, Malaysia, Chile, Guatemala, Canada, Austria, Australia, n Mexico 😉
By now, of course, you know, we don’t care who you are, or where you are from, all what we care about is that we will have love and respect for each other. If we have to deal financially with each other, it would be in fairness, love , n respect. No other way 😉
Dear 1Zumba friend, we thought of cheering you up a little bit, you seemed to be down a bit. What came to my mind is a lollipop joke. Let me first ask you: Do you know what a lollipop is? Coz may be not everyone knows, and some of them are used for medical reasons now. So here is a picture of the lollipop we are talking about, so not to be in doubt.
There is some speculation that lollipops were invented during the American Civil War (1861–1865). Others believe some version of the lollipop has been around since the early 1800s. George Smith claimed to be the first to invent the modern style lollipop in 1908 and trademarked the lollipop name in 1931.
Sales for lollipops is estimated in millions of dollars as Forbes magazine stated.
Oh! Dear 1Zumba friend, you want the joke? Ok. Here it is:
– An old lady approaches a police station and observes three women in hand cuffs waiting to go in.
– The old lady asks one of the women, “Why are you in line?”
-The woman looks at the other prostitutes, winks and says, “We’re waiting in line for a free lollipop.”
-So the old lady gets in line for her free lollipop. The chief of police comes out to take the girls in and notices the old lady in line. Shocked, he says to the old lady, “‘You should be ashamed of yourself!”
-“Let me tell you something, sonny,” the old lady replies, “as long as they keep making them, I will keep sucking them!”
OMG! That was hilarious! I’ve been laughing for 20 min continuously, just imagining the situation in my mind. I hope you’d get some laugh out of it 😉
We, now my 1Zumba friends, can have one of our 100 Questions Competition – Q5:
So should we call this post 1Zumba Lol? Haha 🙂
Thank you for being with us today, keep following up with our interesting funny topics; somehow you would find a word that you need. Until we talk again, we do love you all, from the bottom of our hearts, good luck in everything you are doing. Keep sending your comments and emails. Keep in touch all the time. We are always here for you 😉
- “Lollipop”. How Products are Made. Advameg Inc. 2007. Retrieved 2007-08-19.
- Fromme, Alison (July–August 2005). “Edible insects”. Smithsonian National Zoological Park. Retrieved 2007-03-24.
- St. James, Janet (February 8, 2007). “Lollipop Diet helps woman shed pounds”. WFAA News (Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas). Retrieved 2007-03-24.[dead link]
- “The History of Lollipop candy”. CandyFavorites.com. Retrieved 2013-12-27.
- “Lollipops and Candy Suckers – Retro Candy from”. CandyCrate.com. Retrieved2013-12-27.
- Harper, Douglas. “lollipop”. Online Etymology Dictionary. Retrieved 17 January 2012.