Thanks are always for our current readers and friends from everywhere, and our new ones from the US, Germany, Austria, Canada, Italy, and the UK.
How are you my dear 1Zumba friend? I miss you so much. I hope to see you soon. My good mood needs your boost, and my soul is eager for your smile!
As you know, 1Zumba classes are available in a variety of combinations to meet the needs of different groups:
1Zumba fitness program with high energy music and movement is suitable for all people, who are interested in getting into fitness business.
Zumba Gold is for older people or less active. It has a slightly slower pace.
Zumba Toning is more intense than the fitness programe. It combines “body sculpting exercises and high-energy cardio work”.
Zumbatomic is designed for children between the ages of 4 and 12. The music and movement are child friendly.
Aqua Zumba is as the name implies, a fitness dance/workout in the water which makes the experience refreshing, calorie burning and above all fun.
- Zumba can boost cardiopulmonary endurance.
- Stress relief – the energetic movement releases endorphins which boost your mood and make you feel good.
- For some, it gives self confidence coz of the positive vibes present in the workout.
- Weight loss; participants can burn up to 1000 calories in 1 hour.
- Joining a Zumba class can be an excellent way of meeting people and socialising.
1. You may overestimate your fitness level and overdo it. If you have any health condition, you better consult your doctor, do not push yourself.
2 Overweight is timidating to exercise with a large group of people whose bodies are smaller than yours, but you’ll get used to it.
3. Out of shape not able to keep up with the group.
4. Your friends and your family may be affected by your new schedule. Some of them will think that you’re no longer interested in spending time with them.
5. In class, you can have any unexpected incident, due to the participants’ many various cultural backgrounds. You can shake your head from right to left, and it might mean “Yes” for another person, believe me it happens! So just be aware that gestures, nods, even smiles, and eye-looks might be interpreted in a different way from one person to the other.
Pros and cons according to Apryl Duncan are: http://stayathomemoms.about.com/od/productreviews/fr/Zumba-Class-Review.htm
Sometimes slogans like this: “ditch the workout, join the party” are very appealing, but the truth is that you need to make sure that the type of Zumba class you choose, is what you are really looking for in terms of health and wellbeing.
You are with me most of the time my Zumba friend; anyway, I’ll talk to you tomorrow Zumba ± 😉